A bunch of Marin forks with long steerers

RAFbikes

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As the title suggests I've got a bunch of Marin frames and I need a bunch of Marin forks, 90's Rockstar preferably the light weight 750g ones but what Have you got?

Also I'd rather trade parts than part with cash if poss so what do you need?

Staf.

Hey staf. I have some rockstars from a decent size pine mountain in my fs thread.

Don't recall the steerer length of the top of my head but I'm sure it's there.

For sale or trade / part ex for 3dv skewers or nos rear panaracer spike! Other 3dv trinkets considered!

Luke.

I have a Rock Star fork (740g version) with a 175mm steerer circa 1995. Polished finish with turquoise side stickers. They are in a good condition considering the age - the only thing missing (and yes I peeled them off back in the day :( ) are the MARIN lettering that should be down the front of each leg.

Do you need saddles as well? I have a Marin Lite one from the early to mid 90's - also in good condition.

Let me know if you are interested - see photos. I am not really after small parts but am after a frame (18" ish) and sus fork so would trade + cash towards these (long shot I know!).

Attachments

• Marin Rock Star Forks 1.JPG
    Marin Rock Star Forks 1.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 786
  • Marin Lite Saddle 1.JPG
    Marin Lite Saddle 1.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 786
Redbandit,

The Rockstar Forks look like what I am looking for to re-fit my old-school Rocky Ridge back to OEM status. Are they 1 1/8?

surferguy44

Back