98+ BotM theme suggestions

Due to the interest and entry numbers in the last couple of competitions, the 98+ BoTM will be returning in September, it will initially run every other month, though if entries remain up it may be moved to every month.

So a 26 year old bike will be up against a 2024 model? What’s the site called again?

So a 26 year old bike will be up against a 2024 model? What’s the site called again?

Yes. Called Retrobike. You are worse than me for potentially wanting things swing in your favour.

I stopped myself short proposing a 2001 Ti frame with a period correct XT gruppo theme. So happens I'm building one and will just have to go ahead amongst the sea of 2024 former Team Pro Race disc DI Vx XC whatsits entered.

What is not to like and be optimistic about having some contributions across a big field? Come on THM. Surely we know by now people judge on various merits, and especially here latest would most certainly not automatically equate to and prove greatest. I see no problem. The way the cookie will crumble with the authorities I think will be unmovable so best march on and swallow that gulp of Porto ;)

Back