97 kona decals anyone? any model/colour £10 posted

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I won't be doing this through retrobike anymore as it seems to be breaching the rules. I do not want to end up in troube on here or even get banned as I am a massive fan of the site and addicted to it!

I'll probably do some bits on ebay over the next few weeks.

Ok. It's just a thought at the moment, as I'll have a Kula frame in my possession shortly which will more than likely get soda blasted.

It's a '00 frame, but I think the '97 decals look way nicer!

I'm liking the blue decals.

If you could change the blue "Kilauea" for "Kula" and the "Race Light" for "Mountain Shock", we'd be somewhere near ;)

I'd be keen on a cinder cone set in the orange if you can do that. What is "semi clear masking appliance tape"? Would the decals not simply come as stickers and be self adhesive?

JonR":2ngmm9re said:
I'd be keen on a cinder cone set in the orange if you can do that. What is "semi clear masking appliance tape"? Would the decals not simply come as stickers and be self adhesive?

I guess the OP is referring to an additional clear layer which could be peeled off once the decals have been applied to the frame.

Could you do me a set of '98 style explosif stickers? (same font etc as the ones you've shown for the cindercone) - I'd be looking for a silver outline with no colour infill whatsoever... Is silver possible? Or is it printing with CMYK? Or would it simply be grey?...

Donnie

Latest posts

Back