1998 Kona Hei Hei

Unsure about this Tune stem I'd like to know what others think about it. Personally I love Tune components and the quality and look of lots of their parts.
20210808_183519.jpg

I bought this gorgeous nubuck saddle from eBay recently. I think the black rails work well with the xtr post and the other black parts. Bit cheeky branding it a flite titanium though!
20210808_183620.jpg

Side on shot to see what the parts look like mounted. Got to get myself a better camera, you can't even make out the Xtr post and I'm only stood 5 ft away.
I've been contemplating a titanium post and stem/ bars. But I like the black contrast against the titanium.

20210805_120644.jpg

I've been thinking the same, I really want to use the forks as they look ace! Wish it was a 94 hei hei. I'm going to have a search and see if I can come across some forks that jump out at me. May well end up keeping the SL ti forks back for a period frame.
Just really not sure exactly what forks have the same visual impact as these though. I'm a fan of marzocchi z1/2's and some of the superfly forks.
Any suggestions from the RB massive would be appreciated 😉

Latest posts

Back