1994 GT RTS-1

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
Changed the topic of this thread as seemed pointless starting a new one...

I've bagged the frame i was after. I paid more than i wanted, but considering this is the only 19" Team frame i've ever seen and had heard only that there may be one other for sale in the US, i figure the premium was worth it.

Story goes that it is a one owner frame, who bought it from a shop in 1996 and subsequently rode it only a handfull of times. It is certainly in tidy condition but close inspection will verify or otherwise.

Anyhoo, it's a US built 6061 frame with the alloy swingarm and Piggyback shock - so it's pretty much the best spec RTS frameset and i'm happy :)

Frame: 1994 GT RTS Team will Noleen Piggyback Shock - 19"
Serial Number: 06931373

DSC_3259.jpg

I'm in Denmark, but not sure how that helps. I got my 92 Explosif from ebay in Germany and just wrote English to the guy.

Re: Please Help - Talking to and Buying from eBay.de

Tallpaul":2aq4sgim said:
Anyone on here either from Germany or a neighbouring country who could help me with a frame purchase from Germany? :)

Something I know which gets asked a lot, and everyone who asks probably says the same thing, but the item in question is something i've been after for some time ;)

Sure mate, I'm from the Netherlands... what kinda help your after ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
In terms of the item i'm chasing, it probably would seem a little pedestrian compared to the exotica such a request would usually warrant.

It transpires the sellers english is better than mine, and he accepts Paypal (despite not listing that in the auction). So negotiations are proceeding :)

Tallpaul":2sg3k9k1 said:
In terms of the item i'm chasing, it probably would seem a little pedestrian compared to the exotica such a request would usually warrant.

It transpires the sellers english is better than mine, and he accepts Paypal (despite not listing that in the auction). So negotiations are proceeding :)

good luck then mate and keep us updated ;)

Back