1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Aquafade.

As I've just stated on the Facebook fat chance foamers group this bike is perfect. I'm so tempted to re spray my '90 yo in Aqua fade but then it loses its provenance for me after having owned it since it was only a few years old.

So instead I'll just admire yours and dream.

Maybe I'll re-paint my '98 yo which I have already 'bastardised' enough so why stop..

Pics of yours being ridden asap!!!

As I've just stated on the Facebook fat chance foamers group this bike is perfect. I'm so tempted to re spray my '90 yo in Aqua fade but then it loses its provenance for me after having owned it since it was only a few years old.

So instead I'll just admire yours and dream.

Maybe I'll re-paint my '98 yo which I have already 'bastardised' enough so why stop..

Pics of yours being ridden asap!!!
I beg you pardon?! Don´t you have better things to do than molest an OG Yo Eddy? Like stuffing a motorcycle engine into a certain fairy- named car? 😁

(tongue firmly in cheek of course, I´m a professional lurker on the "other" vintage forum and following the above endeavor with much admiration)

I beg you pardon?! Don´t you have better things to do than molest an OG Yo Eddy? Like stuffing a motorcycle engine into a certain fairy- named car? 😁

(tongue firmly in cheek of course, I´m a professional lurker on the "other" vintage forum and following the above endeavor with much admiration)
Why not? It´s his bike and... IT´S BEING RIDDEN. He wants to paint it. We all repainted our high end steel hardtails when 26in mtbs roamed the earth. Besides, Yos are not rare, one off, museum pieces like a Cunningham but production bikes.

Why not? It´s his bike and... IT´S BEING RIDDEN. He wants to paint it. We all repainted our high end steel hardtails when 26in mtbs roamed the earth. Besides, Yos are not rare, one off, museum pieces like a Cunningham but production bikes.
Please read the fine print (I edited it a bit to make it more visible). It was a joke with a cross reference to another project of @yoeddynz. Sorry if this wasn´t clear enough, smilie and all. If I was opposed to any decisions owners make with their bikes I´d be a bit more subtle, as they have every right to do what they want with them.

Oh and oddly enough I really like that the red Ringlés are back on this build here. Adds just the right amount colour.

Back