1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Aquafade.

@Dr Dremel - yeah. I know. I'm just procrastinating in a way that only Teaboy can do. I should leave my bikes alone right now and crack on with the Imp..

As for this Yo we are all salivating over I have to say that the Ringle stuff is lush - I have an early red Ringle hub on my '90 - but its seen soooooo much sun over the years its faded pink. Hoowever- the one Ringle item I'd not put on this featured bike is a bottle cage. I reckon it would look to chunky and be a bit too much. If this were mine I'd be fitting a slimline king cage or a blackburn stainless cage before I took it out and get it all muddy :)

Stunning bike MrT. Just want to say a big thank you for putting that together. If it rides even half as good as it looks…
Cheers. It hasn’t changed much from how it arrived with me so I can’t take all the credit, E just tidied up sone details on it,

@Dr Dremel - yeah. I know. I'm just procrastinating in a way that only Teaboy can do. I should leave my bikes alone right now and crack on with the Imp..

As for this Yo we are all salivating over I have to say that the Ringle stuff is lush - I have an early red Ringle hub on my '90 - but its seen soooooo much sun over the years its faded pink. Hoowever- the one Ringle item I'd not put on this featured bike is a bottle cage. I reckon it would look to chunky and be a bit too much. If this were mine I'd be fitting a slimline king cage or a blackburn stainless cage before I took it out and get it all muddy :)
It came with a red H2O cage but I’m not a massive fan, it was too clunky against the skinny tubes.

Finished and so has the rain for now.

Very pleased to present my latest project:

1993 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy in lovely original Aquafade paint.
Front and rear mech, cantilever brakes and Shift/Brake levers are all immaculate XTR M900
Syncros seatpost, stem with noodle and Handlebar.
Syncors Revolution crankset with Syncors Chainrings.
Flite Titanium saddle 1993 date stamp.
Red Ringle superbubba/Super8 hubs with Mavic 117 SUP CD rims
Original Ritchey Mwgabite Zmax randall tyres 26"x2.1"
Shimano XT pedals.
Red Ringle twister wheel skewers.
Black/Yellow Ringle Twister seat skewer

Everything on here is immacualte/nos condition pretty much. I looked at lots of build options but love the candy red Ringle against the teal/green. I want for a black/Yellow seat QR to match the OG black Fat Chance seat collar and the yellow lettering on the decals as well as the yellow Flite logo on the saddle.

I've always wanted a good Aquafade, to me this is an iconic colour scheme and the best of the FAT Chance colours. I'd say Aquafade to a Yo Eddy is the same as Dolomite is to an Attitude.

IMG_6839.jpeg IMG_6840.jpeg IMG_6841.jpeg IMG_6842.jpeg IMG_6843.jpeg IMG_6845.jpeg IMG_6846.jpeg IMG_6847.jpeg

Last edited:
Back