1992 Marin team issue - restored and ridden

I like the originality of the frame; post; bars look so think it’s better in silver.

I love what you’ve done with it. Homage to the original with some bad ass upgrades. Didn’t think the syncros would work so well.
I’ll probably strip the Syncros and polish it up as it’s a bit dull(?) if that’s the right word. Like @abr303 did with the one he sold.

I’ll just occasionally add some lighter upgrades but at the moment, staying as it is🙂.

I was also thinking club roost I beam as that’s quite a stiff one but the zero rise will not do well with me I think..

Well done mate, looks really nice especially where she came from.
Are you looking to ride it, or use it as a cruiser type bike.
Also really comfy saddles.. WTB.

Well done mate, looks really nice especially where she came from.
Are you looking to ride it, or use it as a cruiser type bike.
Also really comfy saddles.. WTB.
I’ll ride it over summer as a daily and then possibly sell it over September, because I need to finish a couples other projects, depending how I feel about it. But I really like it so it’s probably a “keeper”.(like all my other bikes🤣)

But who would be interested if I sold (later on down the line, so probably a few months perhaps.)

Black walls, hot or not? Also added a race guard

604F44BC-F698-4B6D-AE34-035D0F64500F.jpeg

I may remove the race guard as it looks kinda messy and I can’t put a rear crud guard as I have no rack mounts I think.

I think the black walls look more racey and mean, however tan walls look more retro.

So I’ll order some new smoke/dart black wall tyres.

Finally got some perforated leather for my Vetta sl ti saddle that I’ve been putting off recovering for about 4 months…

Back