1991 Klein Pinnacle (finished on page 25)

Well it's the least I can do.. I do owe you a favor after all, for recommending the excellent ControlTech bar extenders ;) (which just arrived and pictured below)

Note the rubber donuts used in lieu of a proper headset to save some trouble 😁

XT cranks on the way so all parts have been sourced, Fluro green will find it's way onto the frame some time this week 👍

It actually doesn't look that bad:
20221002_181548427_iOS.jpg
20221002_181557600_iOS.jpg
20221002_181607373_iOS.jpg

I think the green will transform it for the better. The rat look looks cool but I’m just not sold on that Fluro red/pink. Looking forward to the finished pics 👍

Well it's the least I can do.. I do owe you a favor after all, for recommending the excellent ControlTech bar extenders ;) (which just arrived and pictured below)

XT cranks on the way so all parts have been sourced, Fluro green will find it's way onto the frame some time this week 👍

View attachment 667846
View attachment 667847
View attachment 667848

Not bad? It's the only Klein I've ever liked!

View attachment 667846
View attachment 667847
View attachment 667848
That's a keeper. Don't mutilate it with green. What is green? Infectious snotters, bad foods, aftermath of food poisoning, moss, mold..

Last edited:
So to make this even more THE BOMB, and it already is....

Some straight fork with plenty of rust or tatty black....

Fat BMX cranks, nice set of profile's or something.

It's not the bike you want, but it's the bike we deserve.

View attachment 667846
View attachment 667847
View attachment 667848
F I N I S H E D ! ! ! 💪👌👏👍

Latest posts

Back