1991 Klein Pinnacle (finished on page 25)

Right then 😁...

Plans for this week are to spray the fork black tonight and the frame Fluro green later this week. Meanwhile continue prepping all parts acquired so far. The DX canties pictures above cleaned up very nicely along with a bit of polish. I've ordered some Innova 26X2.0 Cross Fit skin walls that may or may not be received well but about all I can afford at this point. I think they're look the part and they're super light as well. My preferred Smoke/Dart combo would be more than double the cost unfortunately.

Wanted to point out this excellent Shimano cassette (CS-HG41), only $30 and very light, slotted to a current low end group but we're fortunate they're still making 7 speed stuff!
20221001_003802415_iOS.jpg

Right then 😁...

Plans for this week are to spray the fork black tonight and the frame Fluro green later this week. Meanwhile continue prepping all parts acquired so far. The DX canties pictures above cleaned up very nicely along with a bit of polish. I've ordered some Innova 26X2.0 Cross Fit skin walls that may or may not be received well but about all I can afford at this point. I think they're look the part and they're super light as well. My preferred Smoke/Dart combo would be more than double the cost unfortunately.

Wanted to point out this excellent Shimano cassette (CS-HG41), only $30 and very light, slotted to a current low end group but we're fortunate they're still making 7 speed stuff!
View attachment 668187
Sounds like a plan!

Thanks for succumbing to the friendly forum pressure and building the “finished” SKPKF (SupaKoolPinkKleinFinish) to keep your fan club at ease. I now have some images I can manipulate to add some logos onto frame to see how it could have looked and you can then enter both pink & green builds for BOTM!🤣

Happy spraying! 👌👍

Sounds like a plan!

Thanks for succumbing to the friendly forum pressure and building the “finished” SKPKF (SupaKoolPinkKleinFinish) to keep your fan club at ease. I now have some images I can manipulate to add some logos onto frame to see how it could have looked and you can then enter both pink & green builds for BOTM!🤣

Happy spraying! 👌👍
Once he's tired of it then me, you and pw la la will collectively buy it and get it back to its former glory

Nice and crusty

Sounds like a plan!

Happy spraying! 👌👍
That would be very cool if you photoshop’ed some logos/finishing touches to the crusty version, just please, leave my rubber donut headset :LOL:

Probably my most fun build to date, all the friendly forum pressure only adds to the fun 😁

Agreed! I’m concerned he’ll do an equally pro job on the frame! 🤣
Feckers doing automotive work with a can of rustoleum. Not even a drip. When I paint something it gets all shitey after 5 thin coats of perfection. Then I sand it down and go 'you know what I prefer the crusty DIY look' as I down another can (of paint, wash it down with Carls..). I've bought enamel paints that I'll use to brush paint my next build, why not 🥴 🤪

Back