1990 Blizzard. Time Capsule.

vintageman

BoTM Winner
For anyone interested in having a look, I just picked up this 1990 RM blizzard. Original owner was given this bike in 1990 as an insurance replacement for a bike that was stolen from him. He "never rode it" and it sat in his garage until I bought it from him the other day. Bone stock, save for the saddle. (he'd bought a cushy gel saddle for it and I had nothing better in my stash than the turbo it currently wears). my conundrum is it's essentially brand new and I'm torn as to whether to break it in.....that being said, it's my size and the trail head is right next door to my home, so my decision's made. :)

Attachments

• rocky8.jpg
    rocky8.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 972
  • rocky7.jpg
    rocky7.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 973
  • rocky6.jpg
    rocky6.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 972
  • rocky5.jpg
    rocky5.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 971
  • rocky4.jpg
    rocky4.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 971
  • rocky3.jpg
    rocky3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 971
  • rocky2.jpg
    rocky2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 971
  • rocky1.jpg
    rocky1.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 972
Re:

Youre a lucky guy !
Mind boggling that there are still new bikes out there of this age. You gotta ride it , that's what bikes are for . Enjoy ! ;)

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":22bygxe1 said:
Mind boggling that there are still new bikes out there of this age.
Mike

I love it when stuff like this surfaces. It gives the rest of us hope that there are still forgotten gems out there waiting to be found :cool:

Re: Re:

makster":3sd0hgl7 said:
I love it when stuff like this surfaces. It gives the rest of us hope that there are still forgotten gems out there waiting to be found :cool:

Amen to this!

Cracking find, great bike, well done!

Re:

Fantastic find and thanks for sharing here! And what a dilemma... Ride it..... Break it or keep completely untiuched....

Back