1989 TvT Carbone

???blue-yellow-pink ??? ... it's look like this ... this is the famous Team Z livery

Attachments

• TVT92 HM TeamZ.jpg
    TVT92 HM TeamZ.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 764
Re:

Finally found time for some pics.

I have never seen another one in this colour scheme. The top tube TVT decals are clearly an add on, I've never heard of a TVT 94, unless anybody knows otherwise?

The loosely fitted BB is a Mavic 610. As the pic shows it has a 1991 production date from the frame number, and Italian threads.

I need a bb mounted cable guide, is there any particular type? It will be Mavic equipped.

[img][/img]

20151203_110624_resized.jpg

20151203_110922_resized.jpg

... if origin TVT cable guide is missing - a origin Grey Vitus together with a both side adhesive tape like Velox tape will be a suitable Substitution.
I saw a lot of Concorde labeled Frames most with Italian BB (Concorde squadra Frame type has an Italian BB too) in white, red or blue but never seen this painting scheme. This is similar to the Team Z coulouring using

... normally Concorde labeled TVT92 frames had been used for example by PDM-Team rider Erik Breukink, but he used a red or white painted frame set only. Never I saw a funny couloured like yours, but all Team Z I saw came with a BSA BB and the blue part was more carbon nature then blue.
You have an origin TVT fork too? If not it's difficult to find one - mostly a Vitus Aluminium fork has been used alternatively

But in later years in 90 a lot of TVT92, especially the simple TVT92 carbone has been sold under several labels and different coulour schemes.

Hello gridno27 and thank you for the information.
I do have the original matching fork as well fortunately.
Funny how these odd ball colour schemes come up sometimes.
I have lugged carbon frames from Vitus, Look and Moser so I am looking forward to seeing how the TVT compares.
J

incoming!!! I've just put the white cinelli cork bar tape on my current build, a 53cm TVT 92 ruby red with matching carbon lacquered seat post with mint full 7402 dual pivot dura ace group, Flite titanium saddle, cinelli 1A stem, 66/42 bars, mach2 CD rims on dura ace, time equipe mag pedals . Envious of the Titan Mags, had a pair in the early 90's had a comedy moment in a time trial near Sheffield riding up a hill out of the saddle and the pedal body came clean off the spindle, the split ring retaining washer came away, worth a check as the body of those titan mags was very prone to corrosion. I'll post when the bloody rain stops and we get some blue sky and daylight in the Peak District! next spring then :)

gridno27 said:
hi - your chance to buy a TVT ... if someone buy this one - I will buy this TVT seat post for more than 100 EUR from him ...

Still looking for the seat post? I have one...

..and actually I may sale both of my TVT92 bicycles. If anyone interested, please PM

Back