lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
i know things change all the time but what is your current favourite, if you have more than one to choose from?

i cant keep my hands off my trek 9000 at the minute. i love every bit of its early 90's kookines. for the past few weeks it has been the thursday nightr pub quiz bike. the ride is nowhere near as bad as the haters would have you believe either

IMAG1216 by lewis1641, on Flickr

Depends on what I'm doing. I tend to grab my Brodie Catalyst (SS) if I'm heading down to the beach, my Bottecchia for road rides, and my Mongoose (soon to be superseded - stay tuned) for singletrack.

I dont ride my favourite but I know I will smile if I do.
Raleigh White Lightnin', nothing compares :cool:
My trek 9500 also does not ride any where near as badly as people claim, often people who've never ridden one ;)

Different bikes come and go, but the Team Stumpy remains the fave and best.

Now sporting a barefoot cycling high-bar setup, I think I'm getting close to bike nirvana ;)

Most loved would have to be the Xizang. . .

Favourite right now would have to be the trek road bike :?

My British Eagle at present though there are four (!) challengers lurking in the build queue

well seeing as i only have 1 usable bike at the mo, but even if i had a fleet of bikes i think my rc100 would be hard to beat.
an absolutely amazing bike.

My Parkpre Pro Image is always my favourite ride. Have been trying to get some sort of fitness back into my body after an off-bike hiatus. Have a 12 mile local loop which takes in mixed trials from twisty woodland singletrack to flat-out bridleways. Best time so far is 1hr 6mins. The Pro Image is always 2 minutes faster than any of my other bikes. Maybe because it is lighter?

Back