Your favourite bike tool.

At the moment my Unior crown race remover. Money very well spent.

And my Campag cone and crank bolt spanners. They just feel so right.

dbmtb":1tvcvvfb said:
Is that a sort of small fork looking jasper, with square sides, that you slot over the crown race from below and sort of whack the end of it, and the sides tape so they grip the crown race?

poweredbypies":2qqxxya4 said:
My wide jaw bahco adjustable spanner. Not strictly a bike tool but does sooooo many jobs.

Bahco make some excellent stuff. The adjustables and screwdrivers are very good.

Rubber Mallet....for those occasions when nothing but a controlled but hefty thump will do.
icon_salut_fast.gif

My park chain whip,
Don't know why I just like standing at the door of my shed brandishing it!

Tc

I am with you on the headset remover, a hefty lump of metal that unseats head set cups with ease and also gives you confidence of fending off an intruder if its within reach.

Would either be my Shimano chain breaker or cassette removal splined socket. :? :LOL:

Least favourite are syringes for bleeding brakes. :twisted:

Neil":1jr1ige7 said:
dbmtb":1jr1ige7 said:
Is that a sort of small fork looking jasper, with square sides, that you slot over the crown race from below and sort of whack the end of it, and the sides tape so they grip the crown race?

Yep thats pretty much the one IIRC. I saw one in a mtb maintenance manual I was glancing over the other day.

My favourite tool is..hmmm well TWO joint favourites are my cable cutters and an old toothbrush!! Simple but effective

Latest posts

Back