Yellow bits please: saddle & pedals

dg91130

Dirt Disciple
Hi all, looking for a nice condition yellow saddle to suit a 90's build and some yellow pedals (look arc or similar look cleat compatibles also in nice condition)
Can anyone help?
Please and thanks one and all

Davichin":3dqsbfyd said:
There are several yellow saddles on ebay. This is veeeeery yellow (and 1987 they say...):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Selle-Italia- ... 1e8770f20f

That's nice, I have it watched and have been umming & erring over it for a few days now, it's definitely got the the yellow factor! But again maybe a teeny bit out if my range, unless I find some very cheap pedals

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi I have a yellow flite selle Italia saddle if you are interested and still need a saddle
Can send some photos later

Re:

Hi woody, I'm still looking and you have my attention. A couple of snaps and a price would be great thanks very much indeed.

dg91130":t5e4dp5g said:
MrW":t5e4dp5g said:

They are truly lovely and certainly fit for a very special build, sadly quite out of my price range though in terms of cost vs % of my overall bike value. glwts though

They're not mine, but I have dealt with the seller, and he's a top guy

Maybe worth a PM to him to see if you can reach a deal as he listed that he had 7 sets...

Back