XTR M900 on Araya RM395 Team Wheels - SOLD

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
XTR M900 hubs on Araya RM395 Team rims built with Wheelsmith stainless steel spokes. Fantastic condition, all logos on hubs perfect and rim labels in excellent condition. Some brake pad residue on the braking surface but almost no wear. Stunning set of wheels complete with XTR M900 skewers. £165 SOLD
Tioga titanium 8 speed cassette, 12-32. Fantastic condition with minimal wear. Original aluminium lockring cracked so I replaced it with a Chris King titianium lockring. Amazing sub 200g cassette! £70 SOLD
Shimano Deore XT M735 pedals. Bought NOS and fitted to a bike but never ridden, fantastic condition! £65 SOLD
XTR M900 rear mech, excellent condition, was NOS before fitting to a bike, chain assembled and gears set up but never ridden.. £75 SOLD
XTR M900 front mech, 28.6mm clamp and bottom pull. Was NOS before being fitted to bike, chain assembled and gears set up but never ridden. £30 SOLD

Payment via paypal as gift preferred, price includes UK postage, if you're overseas then PM me for an updated price.

Damm, really wished that money would grow on trees!!

I would buy every thing :)

Any way, so many PM's only and "we" don't know where the DIB or buy as gone ;)

Free bump for the great stuff ;)

Back