xtr m900 chainset

Gravy Monster":6kx4ztfh said:
not really sure, I was thinking around the 35 mark incl BB, Im not desperate to sell as they will go back in the box where they have been for the past 18 months, but if you need them let me know ;)

Ok cool no rush as going away for my birthday over the weekend but if you can do pic's that be great. that ok?

yea of course, they aint going anywhere, PM to remind me if you wish as I will be up to my eybrows in DIY this weekend :roll:

Gravy Monster":1z0c7231 said:
yea of course, they aint going anywhere, PM to remind me if you wish as I will be up to my eybrows in DIY this weekend :roll:

Sounds fun. well i am 30 on monday and wife taking me dublin on friday till sunday so i may forget. so will pm you next week ;)

Gravy Monster":1j5jaui8 said:
Happy Birthday for Monday :razz: , dont forget your Euros, you will need plenty over there :LOL:

Thanks for that, everyone is saying it expensive, it that bad over there :shock:

rojo said:
Ok no worries, I think we aren't going to be able to strike a deal . Thanks for taking the time to take pic's and get back to me.

Anyone else got a set??

I've got a brand new set. Also got a new set of rings and a new BB.

Will be putting them on ebay when i get chance hopefully later today.

rojo":1zokeu8c said:
Gravy Monster":1zokeu8c said:
Happy Birthday for Monday :razz: , dont forget your Euros, you will need plenty over there :LOL:

Thanks for that, everyone is saying it expensive, it that bad over there :shock:[/quote

if you plan on goin on the jar for the weekend bring plenty of cash you will need it.

Back