XTR - FURTHER REDUCED PRICES - OPEN TO OFFERS

goshow

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I'm having a clear out and have decided to sell off a load of top notch stuff.
Dibs on here followed by PM.
All prices include delivery, payment via paypal as gift or payment owed or +4% of price.

Shimano XTR M950 Shifters. 8 Speed. As seen in the pics the right had indicator cover has two screws missin and is held in place by three spots of glue, slight scratching on the same cover. Apart from that these are in great condition and run as smooth as you like. £50

bikestuff2024.jpg

bikestuff2025.jpg

Shimano XTR BR-M960 V brakes, 2 pairs of absolutely great condition brakes. One pair in brand new and the other is as close as you'll get to new. They come with brand new genuine XTR pads for alloy rims, bolts included but no noodles. The ones pictured are the used ones! SOLD

bikestuff2021.jpg

Shimano XTR FH-M960 rear hub, 32 hole, brand new and unused. It has been loosely laced to a wheel but never run under tension. Non disc. Comes with original skewer.£55

fhm960-full.jpg

Do you know if you can use/buy a shim so the front mech can be used on a 28.6mm frame?? If so, then I'll have it.

And the rear mech, can it be used with 3x8 spd or do I need a long cage?? If OK I'll have this as well.

Back