WTT: Grafton, Icarus, Syncros, Kronos, Sweetwings....

mc

Dirt Disciple
I'm not really looking to sell any of this but hoping to trade. First the things I would be willing to trade......

Grafton cranks, Purple. Needs polish or re-anodizing

Syncros bb

Campagnolo Icarus cantilever brakes

SpeedMetal brake parts,(NOS), I only have one set of each color, Red, Blue, black.

Speedmetal derailleur pivot bolts(NOS) These are the shorter ones, I'm unsure of what they fit. I have one of each in Green, Blue, black, gold

Kronos derailleur pivot bolts(NOS) I have a lot of each color, gold, silver, black, red, green, blue and purple(sorry I didn't take pics of the purple)

Kronos, titanium pinch bolts for front and rear derailleur(NOS) I have plenty of these

Also, I have not yet received them but I will have a couple sets of NOS Sweetwing MTB cranks. While the cranks will be NOS they are coming without cup sets. I'm having new cupsets professionally made to go with them. I'm unsure of what to do with these cranks when they arrive and the cups are done, but I will be open to interesting trades.....

Some unpictured things that I would be willing to get rid of as well.

Hershey front hub
Ringle front hub
Real front hub
Ringle cages, purple, blue
Mongoose amplifier frame with amp fork
Schwinn Homegrown frame 13" bass boat red
Spin graphite wheels
King 1&1.25 threaded headset black without king etching

So here's what I'm looking for:

I want cranks. I don't want cranks that I already have, and I'm not looking for any Shimano ones. Here's a list of what I have. If anyone has anything interesting from the 80's and 90's that ISN'T on this list I'd be open to trading. Either road or mtb. As these are for our museum collection finish is more important than function.

I Have:
Grafton Joystix
Hershey
Kooka
Technique
Topline
Zipp
Tgear
Speedtec
Syncros Revolution
Boone twist
Sweetwings
Fly Sports Propellers
Magic Motorcycle
Ultimate machine

I know there are still quite a few that we don't yet have: Cook Brothers(CBR), Cooks Cranks(CQP), Grove, Cucamonga, Bullseye, La Creme and lots of others....

If anyone has some really nice cranks, I have other retro stuff as well as everything modern to trade.

Attachments

• stuff 002.jpg
    stuff 002.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,398
  • stuff 004.jpg
    stuff 004.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,398
  • stuff 007.jpg
    stuff 007.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,398
  • stuff 009.jpg
    stuff 009.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,398
I have some new! speectec cranks, looks like tune or cook brothers,

compact or standard drive spider, i would swap with the grafton if u r interested pm me

ah ok u have speed tec but witch ones! there are 3 different

I have some WRA cranks which are similar too roox style if your intrested in swapping for another set off mtb cranks.

pm me if your intrested.

Back