wtf

"ALL THO THIS BIKE RIDES PERFECT IT ONLY HAS 4 GEARS BECAUSE OF THE WHEELS ... I WOULDNT RECOMEND TAKEN IT OFF ROAD BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT WANT TO DAMAGE THOSE HAND CRAFTED WHEELS" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looks like a school metal work class project

This guy seems to think that the fact that he designed this bike makes it irresistible for the rest of the world. If it's so great and unique and such a head-turner, why's he selling it?

Who cares if it's ugly. Who cares if the wheels are a bit pointless. The guy designed and built it himself so fair play to him I say!

I don't think I'd be selling it though... I'd probably hang it on the wall. As ugly as it may be, I'd be pretty proud if I'd done something like that.

poor poor man wasted 2 years of his life :(

i thought the first thing you learn in engineering is triangulation . why does this bike ignore it as well as some other very simple principals ?

this bike failed at the design stage long before anyone picked up any kind of tool . there was no clear reason for the task as there was no plan . whenever anyone intends to make something you have to define what it is you are trying to achieve .

will it outperform any bicycle already available ? no
is it aesthetically pleasing ? no
will it save money over buying something already available ? no , 50 hours on brake levers for a man who can probably earn £10ph . even at minimum wage its a big expense and thats before materials and tooling costs

it would have been time better spent sat all evening smoking rolled up £5 notes

Back