Wtd - 100mm + travel suspension fork 1 1/8" steerer @ 2

IainB

Retro Newbie
Updating my Marin Quake 9.0 so after a set of longer travel / more modern forks.

From speaking to people on here I know it needs to be a 1 1/8" steerer which is least 21 cm long.

Need to retain a 9mm Q/R together with post mounting for my disc brake (no V brake requirement) - using bits off my B17 as I would rather update the Quake than that one (which will be the girlfriends)

As much as I would love a Fox32 / 36 combo - its not going to happen, due to cost and having to change to bolt through 20mm

Open to suggestions, was thinking around marzocchi all mountain / bomber etc

rock shox reba

Got a set of 2009 rockshox rebas with plenty long steerer. They are set at 80MM but can be put back to 100mm by removing the spacer inside. Ill be stripping the bike they are on so if interseted £150 They have a almost new Motion control in them and have not had much off road use.

im also selling some 100mm travel White Brothers Magic 100's On E-bay if you get chance to check them out. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290685311633? ... 1555.l2649

Attachments

• White brothers etc 018.JPG
    White brothers etc 018.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 224
  • White brothers etc 025.JPG
    White brothers etc 025.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 224
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back