WTB 2005 Alchemy Omega Ti XL Frame

Silent_Mateo

Retro Newbie
US buyer, will pay for shipping.
Used to have one when I lived in Germany. Sold the bike, and moved on. The person who had originally gifted me the bike has passed away, and he was the one who really made this a hobby for me so I’d like to have one again. Very particular request to find an older bike like this, but I hope this is the right place to look for one.
I’m new here if there’s a place for WTB’s, and I’m in the wrong place my apologies!
8A6A4C34-A42C-44D0-8D5C-4083A0AA05C9.jpeg C1B22209-238F-43F3-9F93-30001D291B39.jpeg

US buyer, will pay for shipping.
Used to have one when I lived in Germany. Sold the bike, and moved on. The person who had originally gifted me the bike has passed away, and he was the one who really made this a hobby for me so I’d like to have one again. Very particular request to find an older bike like this, but I hope this is the right place to look for one.
I’m new here if there’s a place for WTB’s, and I’m in the wrong place my apologies!
View attachment 666678View attachment 666680
There is a road wanted section. Also marking your thread "wanted" will be a great help. Good luck finding one, they look beautiful

Back