• Klein Mantra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trek Y-Frames and their derivatives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raleigh Activator II

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
terryhfs":3ezs1pi6 said:
Anything made by car manufacturers who think they can show these cyclist people a thing or two about making bikes - Land Rover, BMW etc...

. . . Hummer

I wish I could think of something but I've always found at least one positive from every bike I've owned or ridden, even the rubbish ones :oops:

I'll look forward to seeing a deliberately cack BOTM soon :)

Your getting the hang of it guys but remember its about the worst bike the big guys made not the little guys so dont bother with Kirk or Trimble etc.

Lot of hate so far for Muddyfox Rock'n'roll, Trek 9000 any pictures would be good as I have not seen a Trek 9000 ;)

I had an alloy Saracen Dirtrax that was so rigid that if you didn't run the tyres really soft your fillings would rattle out but I suspect it was not the worst mtb by any standards.

if the trek 9000 is one of the worst bikes ever,that makes it cool,right? if so,does that make me cool ? cos i now own one :D and well looking forward to building and riding it :twisted: lol

How about the weighty and creaky kirks?

I've had a couple of their roadbikes and quite liked them :oops: ............ok a bit heavy but their 'once size fits all' fitted me nicely (should fit you ok Ian ;) )....and they ride nicely, comfortable and they handle well, I could really chuck it about........liked it :cool: ......

.........I did however ride one of the Kirk mtbs that had gone 'soft' (debonded on the spine) and it was.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

so I can understand why people don't like them!

As we seem to have vetoed kirks for being boutique and some like them, how about the gt idrive (1st gen). Never ridden one myself but have seen so so many broken ones, surely this was a bad design?

Failing that, the Raleigh activator. I wouldn't dare ride one of those when new for fear of my personal safety. Didn't they also combine sin on sin and make a rear suspension version - yikes!

Latest posts

Back