WOLBER TX 20mm Profil Rims WANTED

stringfellow1946

Senior Retro Guru
I'm after a pair of Wolber TX 20mm profile rims 36 hole. the Clincher ones.
For a Raleigh Dyno-Tech MM frame I intend to build up as a tribute Laurent Fignon 1989 replica bike.
thanks
Chris

Re:

Good luck Chris

I looked for ages for a pair of these. Seem to come up in sprint format more often

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3auc1jf0 said:
Good luck Chris

I looked for ages for a pair of these. Seem to come up in sprint format more often

Mike

Yes I know Mike about 90% are the Sprint versions.
But fingers crossed I will manage to get hold of a couple, even if its one at a time.

Chris

Re:

I bought a sprint pair by mistake a while ago. Ended up sending them to Taiwan!

I sold a wheelset plus a pair of rims to the UK last week.

I can check if the buyer wants to part with either of the pairs of rims and let you know, if you want?

I've checked and unfortunately he is very happy with his rims and doesn't intend on selling them soon. But if he changes his mind, he'll let me know.

cybernck":1rrlfahg said:
I've checked and unfortunately he is very happy with his rims and doesn't intend on selling them soon. But if he changes his mind, he'll let me know.

No Worries Thanks for asking him. I will get some :) everything turns up sooner or later ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Penfold6290":2rz1mwa5 said:
How about these?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1644390223

C Record hubs wouldn't be hard to find to build up a nice wheel set.

Martin

NO WAY Martin
I saw these a while back, the bloke is away with the Fairies with those prices.
They will come up at sensible prices in time it's just a matter of waiting.
I have a few pairs of C-Record hubs in stock at the moment 28,32 & 36 hole at the moment but I need one pair for an 1987 Colnago Master as well as this Raleigh.

thanks for keeping me posted on the rims anyway.

Chris

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back