Withernsea to Spurn Point - Sunday 17th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris , I'm a probable btw, was waiting for a weather forecast nearer the day (wind is the important bit) to decide whether to do this or go up to Reeth the following Sunday but may be allowed to do both , never been out to Spurn Point so I'm quite interested in having a look , will be on the modern though as I'm not taking bare Ally down a salty sand bar (I don't like polishing so why have I got a polished ally frame !).
Matthew

The weather's looking like it should be pretty reasonable now, but I can't make it unfortunately, as I'll be cycling up to North Dalton to help with a house renovation.

kingoffootball":3mqqmhp4 said:
The weather's looking like it should be pretty reasonable now, but I can't make it unfortunately, as I'll be cycling up to North Dalton to help with a house renovation.
using your new found hammering the wall skills ?

The forecast is looking pretty good for this now so anyone else fancy it?

Mileage may be reduced on the day depending how everyone feels.

Is it going ahead or not , will someone make a decision please so I know if I've got a lie in on Sunday morning or have to get up silly early !
Matthew

As a stand in for a Red Wine drinking Chris, I'll say. Go for it, it's mostly road so easy scenery riding.
If I could get mapmyride to log in I would post the link to the route for anyone to comment on.
I will warn you it's not exactly been ridden before ;)

Matthews":2srg5s9n said:
Is it going ahead or not , will someone make a decision please so I know if I've got a lie in on Sunday morning or have to get up silly early !
Matthew

Yes definitely going ahead, see you all there in the morning :D

Sorry guys I'm blobbing , going to be working late today due to unforseen breakdown so I'm going to have a lie in and help Marc with a Temple Newsam Recce at a sensible hour . Have a good one .
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back