Why no love for Cannondale?

guybe":3mrh0829 said:
put some nice colours not all in black colours, yuk!

Send that very message to current product marketers industry-wide. Enough with the black spokes and the flat black rattle-can bars/stems/cranks already!

:D

I luv em

I just splashed out on a few 2008 dales:

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

and now I want some older ones..hopefully getting andy V2000 Senna 1992, already got 2008 XTR V's ready to fit.

Re: I luv em

Ihatemud":fpe20umh said:
I just splashed out on a few 2008 dales:

and now I want some older ones..hopefully getting andy V2000 Senna 1992, already got 2008 XTR V's ready to fit.

do you ever get the feeling that you earn too much?! :LOL:

cherrybomb":27b14ntq said:
tintin40":27b14ntq said:
Sorry I was in the Klein camp for alloy mtbs. :cool: dales just didn't compare to to them in any dept.

You mean Dales were built properly and didn't have silly paint jobs?? :LOL: :LOL:
For silly paint job, I saw that on MTBR :D :D
pict0001a1rh7.jpg

I loved the black-green neon and pink neon of my EST frame :LOL: :LOL:

I've had my m400 for some years now amd love it, brought it cheap and second hand to get back into mountain biking was a bit of a sorry state, plastin pedals ladies seat with springs, slicks ect, but got a few new bits for it and was fantastic, very harsh but great for feedback and acceleration. Currently rebuilding it, added some suspension to the front end to soften it up a bit but need to finish it with some other bits and pieces.

DSC00554.jpg

Orange Vs Cannondale

There is no ******* way someone can convince me that The P7 is superior to lets say a F3000 the blue Volvo/Cannondale bike... The P7 is a good entry level racer but it's nothing to brag about... I have one, and its a good bike but it's not exactly a team racer...

Re: Orange Vs Cannondale

captain8track":29g0xa1x said:
There is no ******* way someone can convince me that The P7 is superior to lets say a F3000 the blue Volvo/Cannondale bike... The P7 is a good entry level racer but it's nothing to brag about... I have one, and its a good bike but it's not exactly a team racer...

That's not necessarily true. There's a world of difference between a team race bike and a bike you'd want to ride for fun.

I've got an Orange E4 which is a very similar spec to the team bikes and I love it to bits, it's direct and fast and very very stiff!
I've also got a Clockwork (other end of the scale), I've not ridden this one, but I'm building it because I borrowed one off a mate for a few weeks and I know which I'd rather ride all day! ;)

Team bikes aren't always the best bikes for everyone, you wouldn't want to take an F1 car to the shops now would you? (OK, well alright, maybe just for the giggle, but not for the monthly shop! :D )

Back