Why is ebay populated by half wits?

ehehe Mobal Ponces, surely that will live on in legend, a true classic in idiocy. Blessed are the idiots, where else would the entertainment come from?

Sorry, but I'm with the buyer on this one, car lighting always gets damaged in pairs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :p :LOL:

Actually, (as Tintin says) he sounds like a cock. :LOL: :LOL:

your replies are great!

i had someone on ebay calling me everything from a dog to a pig with a few c's and f's in there too. ebay policy is to only intervene if violence is threatened.

The levels of stupidity on the bay can be used to one's advantage though.

Plenty of bargains to be had on 'moutain bike frams', 'spenshun froks' and 'shinamo prats'.

drystonepaul":3b7qab34 said:
The levels of stupidity on the bay can be used to one's advantage though.

Plenty of bargains to be had on 'moutain bike frams', 'spenshun froks' and 'shinamo prats'.

:LOL:

You gotta love those, even if you don't bag the bargain it makes you laugh reading them.

i am always amused by "mounting bike"

they must think it is a really odd name for a sport.

mounting biking. it is actually hard to type :LOL:

lewis1641":9vxqmk58 said:

Ahhh...........now I think yer theory may have hit a bit of a snag there....... :p

Lysander":3kd8ml48 said:
lewis1641":3kd8ml48 said:

Ahhh...........now I think yer theory may have hit a bit of a snag there....... :p

Your being a bit harsh there, they do think, if only to remember to keep breathing :LOL:

Now I know I shouldnt rise to the bait

Correct!

In my listings, I always put 'all valid and sensible questions will be answered promptly' - clue in the 2nd and 4th word of this.

Back