Why did you pick your username?

I know everybody's brain wants to call us tooty-red.....but its actually too-tyred ......as in "can i join the forum too". We also have an interest in all things with two tyres on ( broken pushchairs etc).......so kinda of a double meaning thing.

Mostly its me, but sometimes its the other one......

I know everybody's brain wants to call us tooty-red.....but its actually too-tyred ......as in "can i join the forum too". We also have an interest in all things with two tyres on ( broken pushchairs etc).......so kinda of a double meaning thing.

Mostly its me, but sometimes its the other one......
Ha. I always read as tooty-red!

Too tyred suddenly makes so much more sense.

Mine has been shortened recently because of the format on the new site. When I joined I had a 1988 Kona Explosif that I had powder coated in a lovely shade of Kawasaki racing green, and my niece had bought me a T-shirt with Kermit the frog on it in the same green... Hence KermitGreenKona88... Now just KermitGKona88... Do spiders count as pets?

Mine has been shortened recently because of the format on the new site. When I joined I had a 1988 Kona Explosif that I had powder coated in a lovely shade of Kawasaki racing green, and my niece had bought me a T-shirt with Kermit the frog on it in the same green... Hence KermitGreenKona88... Now just KermitGKona88... Do spiders count as pets?
Shed pets, maybe.

Back