Why did you pick your username?

Hotwheels. came from a number plate which had HOT on it on a car I owned (used to be a car guy, now more of a van guy) plus some oik who hasn’t been on here for donkeys had already chosen Hotwheels so I had to add a full stop.
Avatar is the logo of LulzSec, a short lived but high profile group of hackers whose story I found interesting.

Got mine changed from TedC following scrotes emptying my garage of many bikes, to Berthapog, which comes from two of the favourite cars I’ve previously owned. Pog - 52 plate Ka Sun Collection (with webasto fabric sun roof) and Bertha - 55 plate Mondeo Titanium Estate.

And to maintain the cat theme, here’s Reenie (on the left) and Jack ensuring we didn’t get up too early yesterday. C6B837C9-27C6-4D21-A6FB-84FA8988DA23.jpeg

Matti used to thunder on motorcycle forums. Also banned from social media using various similar names. The face remains the same, always the man who laughs.

I have had an interest in history since I could point. As a small child I would feed on historical tales and visits. At ten I obsessed over tales of exploration in the early 20th century such as Shackleton and Scott, alongside the development of castles and weaponry.

After an incongruous couple of careers, In middle age I gained a degree in history and now teach it and other humanities, arts and sciences.

Oh, you want a pet picture ?

EDA23728-C314-4149-A4E8-6898F988007F.jpeg

I have had an interest in history since I could point. As a small child I would feed on historical tales and visits. At ten I obsessed over tales of exploration in the early 20th century such as Shackleton and Scott, alongside the development of castles and weaponry.

After an incongruous couple of careers, In middle age I gained a degree in history and now teach it and other humanities, arts and sciences.

Oh, you want a pet picture ?

View attachment 605235
For bonus points, now tell us they’re called Shackleton and Scott 😊

Hotwheels. came from a number plate which had HOT on it on a car I owned (used to be a car guy, now more of a van guy) plus some oik who hasn’t been on here for donkeys had already chosen Hotwheels so I had to add a full stop.
Avatar is the logo of LulzSec, a short lived but high profile group of hackers whose story I found interesting.
Not a prolific toy car collector in your spare time?

Back