Who's riding tomorrow? Places and Pics :)

Russell

Old School Grand Master
I always go for a ride on New Years Day, it gives me at least 10 seconds of comic conversation when I tell people that I've been for a ride "...every day this year" Hohohohoho.

If you go out New Years Day, take your camera, post a pic here and tell us how it went!

:)

Hey Russell!

Went out for a road ride on the mountain bike today - did 21.5 miles and came back through Cherington Lake, which was flooded a bit as the pic show!

Hope you had a good one!

main.php

main.php

main.php

Nice one... So it seems that only Gloucestershire riders are tough enough to make it out on New Years Day then :)

I did a loop around Leckhampton hill, very wet and muddy though and I seem to be suffering from 'The Fear' on technical descents at the moment, but that'll pass :LOL:

Here's a very poor picture of the Zaskar somewhere near the top! Unfortunately, the Orange is still a work in progress :(

9763795a3037849235b920211857l.jpg

I rode today, but only pictures in my head. Temps were in the low 30s F. Best way to start the new year. Snow and frozen mud. Great riding sections of the snow had melted and re-frozen so I was able to ride on top of a lot of it!

Thunderchild.

New Years Day dawn ride

Did a dawn ride on the 1st. Great to set off in the dark and have the sun of a new year rise while you are out.

Did around 30 flattish miles on my road going fixie. Country lanes were filthy and flooded - got as muddy as I would have done off road!

I went to the Lakes last Thursday with the Fat Ti in the boot ready for a spot of riding.

It pished it down so much we were there we didnt bother even getting it out. How bad is that.

Sat in a pub most of the time. So much for exercise this xmas... :shock:

Jez, don't worry, at Christmas its the thought that counts ;)

You have a new toy - get it picced!!!

Back