Who's got what on the go, right now...??

I have a strict no-build policy for this year.......
so have a custom beach cruiser on the go for my Niece (its not for me, so doesn't break the policy), my snapped Rock Lobster is back from repair and powder-coating (it's a rebuild, so no policy issues) and I have another old Jamis in bits in my back garden (going to TRY to leave this alone until the new year :D )

Building another 96 Saracen Kili but going to SS it as never owned a SS before so want to give it a go. :)

sancho":25qusz7u said:
Grove Innovations Team bike made from Aermet tubing.

Waiting for decals from Gil so I can give the go ahead on a frame, fork and bar/stem respray in the original team colors.

Pics!

I'm trying to de-clutter my shed of all the bikes that are in bits and will never be ridden, concentrating on those I really want to ride, and selling them to raise money for future rebuilds of my MS Racing Pro Comp XT and Marin Team Issue. I've decided that I'm not going to spend any new money on bikes for at least a year, but instead re-invest the money I get from selling my unwanted ones.

In the past fortnight I've sold on My 97 Rockhopper, a 94 Trek 7000 and a 94 Claud Butler Genesis.

Those going in the next month or so will have to be my 89 Raleigh Montage, a 94? Muddy Fox Courier Mega and a 93ish Hardrock, so I've got to get my a@#e in gear and put them back together for ebay/gumtree.

Actually finishing a Merlin Newsboy, just left some nice black brake levers.
Will build after this a Seven IMX, and if got the right bits would like to finish also a Merlin FS...

1.A 1989roberts pug replica frame I am building from sca(campag running gear)
2. Working on a 1990 Klein rascal xt 730 i got from Gil (great condition)
Respraying a klein top gun frame for resale.

It was all going a bit slow on builds as i was actually doing a bit or riding but i am injured so time to get going.

Currently stripping, cleaning, re-greasing and freshening up a 95 (or 96) Rockhopper for the wife to ride to work.

Spec . . . Cro-mo frame, RS Indy XC forks, STX RC V brakes/levers, STX rear mech, Gripshift.

Should be finished by the time my broken hand is fully healed :roll:

A 1999 Marin East Peak; frame stripped down ready, just collecting the bits to put it together.

Still need a new Aheadset and a couple of other sundries, but aiming to complete by the end of May..

Mountain Cycle Moho HT new paint on frame(metalic green) the rest of the parts will be black and purple.
if i get myself in gear could be done this weekend.
plans could change tho :D

Latest posts

Back