Who's allowed to ride your bikes?

just last weekend i lent out the trek to a mate so he could take it to glentress with him.

oddly enough even though its worth the most and has some nice bits and bobs on it, it's actually the one i care least about :LOL:

Anyone's welcome to have a go on any of mine, with one exception - GLF Rascal (my one and only garage queen ;) :oops: :roll: )

I've only ridden it for the 30seconds before I bought it. :LOL:

not seen that one steve

for me the people that are riding it is as much important as the bike
some of you guys i'd lend any of my bikes to
some of my oldest friends i would not

.......you can ride mine if i can have a go on yours......lol.... :cool:

Some strange folk about. They are just bikes; to be enjoyed! In fact that's my one rule...

You can ride my bikes as long as you enjoy it

Just like this happy chap, clearly enjoying the Klunker :D

weekendpics012.jpg

Dr S":uolojgoi said:
Some strange folk about. They are just bikes

Not really. Some people are precious about their bikes and some aren't, each to their own. I have friends who aren't but respect that others are and so will treat a bike lent to them accordingly. I also have friends who aren't and treat all bikes whoever they belong to as "just a bike" those are the friends I won't lend any bike too. They get worried when I park my beaten up old car a bit close to their shiny new one though. Don't know why, it is "just paint". You can buy touch up sticks for £5. :D

I dont have a problem with lending bikes out to fellow enthusiasts, but I do have one rule.....

IF YOU GET IT MUDDY, CLEAN IT BEFORE HANDING IT BACK!

Oh, and if you break it, please fix it.

Back