Which colour, red or blue for the Cannondale?

Which colour for the Cannondale?

• red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked red, cos that was the cannondale colour I remember, wasn't the blue slightly later? What years the bike? Saying that period authenticity isn't too important too me so I would pick white frame and green forks :LOL:

BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!
BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!!!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!!BLUE !!! BLUE !!! BLUE !!! OR MAYBE RED :LOL:

Look at Derek Purdy's Guide to Mountain Biking in Northumberland if you can. There's what I guess was his bike at the time against a sign saying "Bloody Bush 1 mile" and it's gorgeous! Blue Headtube and forks fading into white centre then fading into red for the most of the rear stays. Whatever you choose go without decals we all know it's a 'dale!

green… :shock:

(I've got the same problem of choice of color with a 3.0 frame and its pepperoni fork… :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Latest posts

Back