which bike companies do you wish would make a comeback?

Another call for Pace to comeback.

Okay companies evolve, but I do wish they still made forks. And frames. Hell I could even get over the lack of squareness if they were made in Yorkshire.

I liked the way they tinkered and just made stuff. Now they are little more than a posh On-One.

Snobbery - probably

How about Mantis ? S-Bike ?? Zinn ?

Old brands where it appears to have gone wrong and who maybe should call it a day include Kona and Muddy Fox. They just look like they are built like tanks now and serving the "my teenage son wants a bike" (Halfrauds) market. I heard Saracen have attempted a comeback...but on efforts so far, not looking too good.

None of them. They just end up as once-proud badges stuck on a frame that has no tangible link to the machines that company once made.

I like the idea of still extant companies doing a classic re-issue - like the Stumpjumper - but resurrecting dead brands - forget it.

So I'm still thinking about this :? If Chris Chance said he was working with Indy Fab or Gary Klein said he was working with Parlee furinstance there would be no interest??

Keep them all as they are! Dont bring any back.

However, Pace have never gone away, just 'lost their way' - an RC400 could be a sweet bike. :D

Back