WHERE HAVE THE SCOTT ENDORPHINS GONE ?? show us your pics

marin man

Old School Grand Master
I would love a late 90s endorphin as I had one back in the day and if I could find one I may swap my lovely klein attitude frame for an endorphin frame :shock: (subject to condition) I really miss my old frame :cry: :cry: :cry:
Does anyone on here have one if so show us some pics pleeeeeaaaase.

I know where there is one, hanging up on a wall behind the bike mechanics at a store in Edinburgh

I dont think its for sale though , mind i never really tried , was just inquisitive ;)

Gc

Try and buy it and I could swap you a lovely klein attitude in linear blue fade in mint nick :shock: :cool: (but it must be in very good condition)
I missed one on ebay about 3 months ago and bought the klein instead :shock:

I've got one, nut its not exactly mint.
It needs a respray, as the paint was stripped off by the last owner.
I've not had a chance to build it up yet, the frame is in the UK and I'm stuck in Germany until next month.
It was the bike I wanted back in the day, hopefully it will live up to everything I heard about them.

marin man":2dbful1z said:
Try and buy it and I could swap you a lovely klein attitude in linear blue fade in mint nick :shock: :cool: (but it must be in very good condition)
I missed one on ebay about 3 months ago and bought the klein instead :shock:

How about I just dob them in :LOL: :LOL:

Pm sent ;)

Gc

I think you have to be very careful about what paint to use as it has to be flexible as the rear will move about 1.5 inches :shock: and the paint will crack :!: This will lead people to think that the frame is cracked :LOL: when it is not :LOL: (this can mean bargains)

marin man":u2on0toc said:
I think you have to be very careful about what paint to use as it has to be flexible as the rear will move about 1.5 inches :shock: and the paint will crack :!: This will lead people to think that the frame is cracked :LOL: when it is not :LOL: (this can mean bargains)

I wasn't planning to repaint it, just clearcoat the bare carbon and ride it.
I'm not overly bothered by how it looks, and the clearcoat will protect it.

Where they ended up? Most that where ridden are now scrapped/binned. They all broke on the seattube/reinforcement strut for the rear end.

It was a distictive bike to look at, but had a serious design flaw unfortunatly.

Some of these cracks ar just paint as the paint was not flexible enough :oops: for scott.but that explains it then. :cry:

Back