What's your forgotten poject?

Overbury's Pioneer drop bar build. Been in storage since Adam was a lad. Still, the older I get, the more recent ancient events seem to be. Give it another year and it will feel like I only just picked it up.

must get around to starting my kawasaki kmb450 :? wanted it for 15yrs now its sat untouched for 4 months :LOL:

Klein pulse race, stripped and ready for paint then hung in the garage since 2008, got zero interest in building it :cry:

Ah, I have a couple. Yo Eddy, Bonty Race, Cannondale M1000, GT. Loads more road frames though.

1991 Gary Fisher Mt Tam! :oops:

Still need to get a decent paintjob. I just wasn't happy with the last. That's why it's in a corner of the shed. Next to the box with all the NOS stuff....
It only needs a new paint job and I can build it......

Thanks for this thread..! I WILL do it...... soon! ;)

Still need to source/build/conjure a 650c front wheel for my Pinarello Prologo

These aren't so much 'forgotten' as 'delayed...'

P1040133.jpg

L-R: 2K Explosif (complete but have a Manitou SFX Ti fork and Nuke Proof headset to fit...); other halfs Stumpjumper (awaiting stripping and trip to powder coaters...); my current fav, my e-stay 'project' (awaiting its XTR cables...); '94 Kili (currently in progress - awaiting BB...); and my 853 Explosif (waiting for me to make my mind up which fork to fit!).

That's just the one shed - I have another AND a gazebo!

A 97/98 Scott High Octane WC downhill bike. Got the frame complete with funky twin shock arrangement but can find liteally no information on the origional spec so it has sat gathering dust for over a year...

Back