what would you do if your boss still hasn't paid you

we could do but there is only me and Al with experience the other 3 are fresh out of uni marine biologists and the other lady would rather just retire than start out again id rather go back into engineering than work in environmental sciences :shock:

As an Engineer, in Engineering, think again. Though we do always get paid on time. Hope works out for you.

cannondale king":2qjnh6eb said:
not going under any time soon too many mutli million contracts going on at mo

Don't fool yourself. I've seen many a firm go under that has a full orderbook and strong revenue because of poor cash flow.

Accounting 101 - Cash is real, something you can go out and spend. Profit is something fictional that accountants invented simply to justify their own existence.

I have to admit to crapping in a boss's desk drawer on my last day at the company

Dan
I had same problem a few years back with a company. Took the Citizens advice route. I had a contract of employment, so on the advice of CAB I compiled a letter stating he had 'X' amount of days to respond to why I hadn't got paid on time, after which he would be breaching my contract of agreement & then I would take legal advice to move it along...

Turned out he really didn't give a stuff! Was a Complete T***ER! & I Duly walked out of the company without giving any notice of leaving once that Month's money had eventually gone into my account...they too were a Big Company with Big accounts & went bump 3 Months later...

Hope you get it sorted...

Latest posts

Back