what have you thrown out?

mbuk 96ish - early 2000s
dirt early 2000s

but in contrast i have the first 3 issues of grip which will be like like gold dust when the jump and dh crowd get into the retro thing

havnt heard of a mag called grip ? exactly :LOL:

i didnt really throw parts away i always sold them very cheap to mates or gave them to them

as a yoof i did throw a lot of my brothers bmx stuff away as it passed down to me , from memory one frame looked like a TA , loads of sugino stuff , dia compe , a fluted seatpost etc :oops:

i kept the ammaco freestyler though , when it was time to restore it i got a burner from a mate that was given it and only used the simano dx pedals , suzue hubs , araya rims , sugino cranks and mx1000s it had , rest went to the big skip in the sky

did find a bmx in a bush once when young , that only lasted a day :oops:

gave some stratos mx6 forks away :LOL:

i seem to have lost acount of a lot of things over the years :?

What you lot chuck out:

2 x specialized Rockhopper

3 x Specialized Stumpjumper (still got one)

Peugeot Vitus road frame

MBK Columbus tubed road frame

Look Carbon forks

Kona Cindercone

2 x Dawes Galaxy

Campagnolo C.Record mechs/ Deltas/ Shamal wheelset

Marin Team issue

3 x Muddy Fox Courier comp

Ridgeback 603

Carlton Catalina

Dawes Kick back

Trek 810

Trek Snap-On special ed. x2

Fort road bike

Peugeot PX10

Pashley Tricycle

Giant Peleton Lite

Thats just in the last 18 months.

re:

Cyclepro Ultralight Comp - nice steal frame just like an P7 but light and better(gave it away, cause my repainting did not work)
2x Manitou sx? white modified 97's forks
A lot of tires
Judy XC with some ti springs -97

my dad had threw awayed some ritchey bits, a hyperlite bar, xtr shifters, half a 900 rear mech, xtr cantis, Use seatpost. a lot of rear cogs and other bits and pieces in boxes, that kind of fell out and he thought were useless garbage. And all my broschures and magazines from 91 to 97...

USE alien seat post ,but i think most people would know why

oh and i sold really cheap to a mate in about 94 a pair of tango struts of my monster fatchance

Deore DX rapid fire shifters
Orange clockwork rigid forks
panaracer smoke and dart
onza ski bar ends
profile big wiggley bar end that doesnt end thingy
Saracen kili flyer frame 1989!!
odi grips
all binned by my dad last week as they have been in his shed since i moved out 15 years ago.
bugger.

Chucked a pair of Pace RC35 sus forks away about 10years ago,they were pants,the dropouts kept coming unbonded.Me dad threw a load of stuff I was storing in his garage,old bars,saddles oh and a deore DX grouppo,doh!

Back