What frames do Spin wheels look at home on?

The spin isnt staying on it was just for this thread and the track bike comments :LOL: But it needs more crap like zefle pump and cat eye lights and computer :D

This 'Dale looks cool:

Cheating of course

DaleBMX.jpg

Spins aren't my thing, but everything is cyclic. Those who like 'em hold onto 'em and don't let anyone put you off them, cos they are totally of their time and I predict in years to come they'll be super desirable

At the minute they are in that limbo land where love is hard to find

I think DiskDrives look tackier than Spins on pure aesthetic grounds but the tech is cool and interesting and they are of their time

They've done their time in the wilderness and now they are hailed as cool

So my opinion on them is just keep the faith and keep rolling on your wacky wheels of tri-spokery! If the bike is suitably trick in a period way then they look right at home

hydorah":3bacsesx said:
This 'Dale looks cool:

Cheating of course

DaleBMX.jpg

Spins aren't my thing, but everything is cyclic. Those who like 'em hold onto 'em and don't let anyone put you off them, cos they are totally of their time and I predict in years to come they'll be super desirable

At the minute they are in that limbo land where love is hard to find

I think DiskDrives look tackier than Spins on pure aesthetic grounds but the tech is cool and interesting and they are of their time

They've done their time in the wilderness and now they are hailed as cool

So my opinion on them is just keep the faith and keep rolling on your wacky wheels of tri-spokery! If the bike is suitably trick in a period way then they look right at home

NAIL ON THE HEAD. well said sir every point covered there :D
But alas my spins are heading for a new home. to a build that is quite something strange.

I personally don't mind them at all. They're stiff, Bombproof, well made, well designed & look good. I think they don't look half bad on my RTS 1.

Attachments

• DSC_76301 copy.jpg
    DSC_76301 copy.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,916
Did I mention on the frame of a table saw? Why yes I did - but it was so good it's worth saying twice.

Back