What ever happened to Formula Bikes?

Wow some great info, loved these BITD. Indeed i'm also wondering what happened to the chap that bought one for £200 and dissapeared...

Awesome photos John!

If you want to ride one again John, I sent you a Private Message (see above) or email me: unospeedo@gmail.com

4888532533_3656210be8_z.jpg

Easy_Rider":3tv3nd3k said:
Indeed i'm also wondering what happened to the chap that bought one for £200 and dissapeared...

The bike found a great home and the chap got a handsome finders fee!

Hi John,

trying to track you down on Facebook mate...used to race the local series with you in Dorset, 'course you'd be a lap or two ahead of me...

Got some good photos of you riding for GA Cycles in 1991 on Facebook...look for Rich Matthews in Wellington New Zealand...

Great to have you on board...someone on here has your RC100 from back then too...small world eh :)

Cheers

Rich

Pace RC100

Oh now I do miss the old Pace RC100. That was a cool bike to ride shame I needed the money to fund a Kona Explosive 1993 which I still have (XTR :D ) Heres a pre Worlds 1991 photo of my Pace and one during the Junior Worlds in Il Ciocco Italy

Rich I have added you on Face Book

Attachments

• Team GB1991.jpg
    Team GB1991.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Worlds Climb.jpg
    Worlds Climb.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,043
Ha, very cool mate...always thought you were way cooler than Nigel Parkinson...who's also on Facebook by the way...

If you don't mind, I'll add your shots to my Pace website? ;)

Cheers

Rich

.......here's a scan from Jan '93 MBUK advert.
May be of help with frame/ Chassis numbers.

Cheers.
boy" :cool: "boy

Attachments

• formula-one.jpg
    formula-one.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 1,190
Back