What ever happened to Formula Bikes?

And a couple of pics

DPS_Composites_Formula_one.jpg

c_what_bike.jpg

Thanks Jon,

I found the article I was talking about in Mountain Biker back in 1992/3, wish I had a bloody scanner...oh well...that flame paint job is cool!

Rich

Rich":jyg6scgb said:
I found the article I was talking about in Mountain Biker back in 1992/3, wish I had a bloody scanner...oh well...that flame paint job is cool!

:shock:

Any chance you could fax me a copy :)

One more of the bike for you all

Design-bike.jpg

Re: deb

gingernuts/badger":3mdhyz7q said:
ms murrel used to (still might) live in the lovely calderdale town that roly lived in mythromroyd.

and her ex team full susser formula was on the bay lasy year or the year before.
me n brian were looking at it i think....

Isn't that near Hebden Bridge? The biggest lesbian town in the UK?! :oops:

Thanks to Rich for providing me copies of the mag articles :mrgreen:

I have to say Dave Price's daughter is HOT!...don't ask me why I just thought of that :LOL:

Attachments

• f1bike01-1.jpg
    f1bike01-1.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 2,688
  • f1bike02-1.jpg
    f1bike02-1.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 2,684
  • f1bike03.jpg
    f1bike03.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 2,684
  • f1bike04-1.jpg
    f1bike04-1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 2,684
Random Memory Attack

Didn't Deb Murrell win one of those man v. horse. v. bike v. helicopter races back in the day - was that on a Formula?

I think they have aged well...

Neil

Oh yeah

Didn't Jamie Tatlow ride one of them used to be in MBUK back in the day when rockshox mags were about and GT were still using u brakes and crazy paint jobs. I've still got a vid some where vhs of course called totally wild and Jamie Tatlow was riding one in that back in the day of Jay Harding and Scot Dommet. How sad am I please lol :oops:

Hi Ape,

Yep you're right, haha, totally wild, what a great video...Tatlow used to have all the cool kit in MBUK, he even had a campag equiped Salsa A la Carte...lucky sod!

Rich

Didn't Rob 'Caveman' Warner make his first appearance in that video?

He did yeah but if a remember rightly he missed the first bits of the competition cause he turned up late lol, think it was some kinda e or f-stay frame. Jez Avery was in it too I think, I need to didg it out lol.

found a few pics

i was looking through my mags and pics the other daay and found these, hope you like.

Attachments

• formula 1.jpg
    formula 1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,585
Back