What do you wish you had never got rid of?

My 95 Raleigh M-Trax 3000L, sweet ride! Sold it a few years ago and was surprised when I got over £300 for it, discovered this site since and now know why, doh.

Blue Araya 7Xs with matching large-flange Suntour hubs - Swapped for some crappy plastic Skyway copies.

Kona Hahanna F&F with Greaseguard headset - Sold for peanuts on Ebay, after carrying me across several countries.

Santa Cruz Heckler with Marz Z1s - No space and no money, so it had to go. But I do miss riding it like a hooligan - great little bike.

GT Pro Performer frame and forks my father in his wisdom gave to the binmen, stripped and resprayed I could have sold it today and funded the start of the Ti MTB or recumbent trike build I so want to begin!

IRD 'Ricky Raccer' stem
Klein Rascal frameset
Cook bros black CBRs

All because people have lost their minds and I could sell the three on Ebay and buy a nice condo on the coast! :cool:

Scott Pro Only
Pearson Mauna Kea
Nishiki
Klein Attitude
etc,..

well,..extually,...all my previous bikes,...i wish i kept them all,..

sold

Full Dx groupo :cry: :cry: sold for nout back in the day. upgraded to XT :evil: :evil: :evil:

Stupid Boy

heathy":2401p12p said:
A rolex oyster date, that my dead grandad left to me when i was 15,
I took it into a pawn brokers and got £100 for it :oops:
Everytime i think about it, i feel like banging my head against a wall :cry:

I could cry for you mate! That is without doubt the worst on here, and I can really empathise.

Mine was a 92 Klein Attitude that I sold for a pittance when I discovered woman and booze. Kicked myself all the time about that one, until I snapped it up off ebay a few months back! I felt complete again!!!!

Tossed my '94 Rockhopper Ultra into the back of a garbage truck just because the stupid recall LX crank snapped in half and I was too broke to replace it. Then didn't ride much but commutes for five years because the progressively more expensive bikes I kept buying all felt dull and wooden by comparison. Idiot.

Back