What bike bits have you got around you RIGHT NOW??

Couldn't help raising a smile when I saw this!
On the floor...GT STS carbon front end, 1x RS SID '97, 1x RS Judy long travel, some old skool track hubs, Outland saddle, random disc brakes, Exage 500 cranks with Middleburn rings and an odl skool road chainset.
In the room next door is a different story, that's where my rides and builds live ;)

Sat in my bedroom, Cove stiffee frame, Deore front mech, Azonic stem and some old schol AME bmx grips, oh any my DMR display bike.

Errrr somewhere in my kitchenette/lounge there is a kitchenette and a sofa plus maybe a stereo but thats burried under the tons of bike bits too numerous to mention. Its too cold in the shed so its all come indoors to keep warm :oops:

Open concept, so the living room, dining room, and kitchen are all one big room. Fort is leaning up against the fireplace. 91 Catalyst/Gatorblade I just got are beside it. Dekerf and Sovereign are on a rack on the wall between dining room/kitchen area. Bianchi is on a Kinetic fluid trainer in the kitchen. There's a Black Spire chain ring on the kitchen table, and a Ringle Zooka on the counter/island thingie between the kitchen/dining room areas. Helmets+water bottles on a sheving unit beside the Bianchi.

I think that's about it.

And yes, I'm single.

I had to move from here -

to the kitchen as the garage is freezing! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wife is not too happy with this arrangement so i may have to get some gloves.

Richard

Decorate it nicely and tell her it's the latest thing in contemporary kitchens. The cold being essential for the efficient production of pastry... or would that mean you end up wearing one of your frames?

Back