What are your retro bike plans for 2024.

I started this build a few ermm..months ago..maybe I need to pick it up again in 2024

Last edited:
Yes complete builds
Yes start builds

What do I really want to do this year? Ride, ride again, ride more.

Seriously though, new years resolution - get stuff done, finished, completed, so I can finally spend time with space on my hobbies!

Im glad you all have some aims for the new year. I know some people doubt the point in making plans and resolutions, but, I personally find if I don't make an action plan I will just drift....quite happily!

However, if I make plans, I'm pig headed enough to force myself to stick to them! Its got me into all kinds of situations over the years, but I've also acheivied more than I thought i ever would as a result, from academic stuff, to marathon running, to house building!

So, keep strong guys and girls and dig deep into those reserves, use the renewed energy of a new "blank sheet" year ahead and motor on with those projects.

Think how good you will feel when they are complete. The other option is looking at the sad pile of parts next Christmas and disappointedly thinking....."oh, maybe next year"

The year has started well, I've already turned down a Giant CADEX CFM2 on the 1st of january.
Instead of cleaning, refurbishing and ride it for couple of times of the usual mid-range bikes that most of my sparetime is spent on, I'd like to explore my technical ambitions.
Build wheels, spraypaint frames and master the art of decalling (is this a word?) ; saved up budget is spend on a cutting plotter.
And if there is some time left, I will rebuild a Voodoo Wanga frame ........

Back