What are these??

gerryattrick

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Can anybody tell me what these are? They were in with a pile of bike stuff I bought at a car boot sale. Thought initially that they were seatpost bolts but now can see they're not.

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,397
legrandefromage":5tnhum06 said:
they could also be feckulents, never seen them in real life though.

If you mean feculents that's a little bit insulting, and you must have seen some in real life. I don't think they're metric sprongles as they're 2 1/4 inches long.

gerryattrick":28ed11pr said:
legrandefromage":28ed11pr said:

If you mean feculents that's a little bit insulting, and you must have seen some in real life. I don't think they're metric sprongles as they're 2 1/4 inches long.

Ahh, the old 'feckulent/ feculent' arguement.

The feckulent versions are older, wiser and often come with the dripuletts still attached on the left hand side, pass the dutchie pon.

legrandefromage":1zeynvj8 said:
gerryattrick":1zeynvj8 said:
legrandefromage":1zeynvj8 said:

Ahh, the old 'feckulent/ feculent' arguement.

The feckulent versions are older, wiser and often come with the dripuletts still attached on the left hand side, pass the dutchie pon.

Which is completely wrong because everyone knows that the dutchie should always be passed on the right!

I give in. They'll stay in the bits & pieces box until I can figure out a legal use for them or possibly sell them on to to any retrobiker who's into S & M.

I've seen those used as quick release pins for the hitch on those kids tow behind bikes.

Back