WHAT A LOT OF BIKE FOR THE MONEY

its got modern tyres on it, pedals looks new and whats going on with the steerer? Ahead stem with a standard head set and no spacers!!?? Not a pro restore imo. Seen a lot better on here in BoTM. It's a nice mtb and the price is fair. But can't say a pro restore

tintin40":3pg84raq said:
its got modern tyres on it, pedals looks new and whats going on with the steerer? Ahead stem with a standard head set and no spacers!!?? Not a pro restore imo. Seen a lot better on here in BoTM. It's a nice mtb and the price is fair. But can't say a pro restore

Do you need the attentions of that pretty nurse again?

s-l1600.jpg

Re:

whats happened here is the original listing has finished and been replaced with an eBay suggested similar item. Tintin40 is commenting on the replacement rather than the original bike. Its happeneing a lot since eBay brought in this feature

Re: Re:

oldscholar":2tggd7jy said:
whats happened here is the original listing has finished and been replaced with an eBay suggested similar item. Tintin40 is commenting on the replacement rather than the original bike. Its happeneing a lot since eBay brought in this feature

I think he'd rather have the nurse still.

Re: Re:

legrandefromage":3k1kepll said:
oldscholar":3k1kepll said:

I think he'd rather have the nurse still.

:shock: True on all counts :LOL: half a sleep when i viewed it.

My comments remain on the bike shown on the similar.

Back