What’s the one bike you really want but cant find, etc

Re:

Azonic T1, URT design parallogram rear suspension with steel frame. Gues most of them broke, if anyone has one in any size or state let me know.

Re:

Main one I'll probably never own....

Marin titanium FRS

I know nothing special compared to some of the suggestions but I've always wanted one. It's not necessarily the finding one that's the problem but the fact that...well let's face it, I'm not well off and I can't justify spending a lot of money on 1 bike when I'm struggling to pay the bills. In a dream world where I could afford anything I'd have a museum of bikes but for now that's only a distant dream.

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":3pglx35v said:

Marin titanium FRS

I know nothing special compared to some of the suggestions but I've always wanted one. It's not necessarily the finding one that's the problem but the fact that...well let's face it, I'm not well off and I can't justify spending a lot of money on 1 bike when I'm struggling to pay the bills. In a dream world where I could afford anything I'd have a museum of bikes but for now that's only a distant dream.

It's always good to dream Martin

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":177sfcg7 said:

Marin titanium FRS

Have you ever had a decent test ride on one ? Will it live upto your expectations ? Will it still be on your list and drive you to make sacrifices to own one one day or will you change your mind ?

It would be great if one day we can organise a chilled ride and swop the bikes get together. Make a list of all the dream bikes, see who has one and is able to attend, do a swop and a review of the bikes after. Sure it would make for some interesting reading. Its so rare to read any proper reviews of some of these halo and rare bikes. Ride is no 1 for me followed by looks, coolness etc. :eek:

Re:

Mine would be a '94 Hei Hei, as original as possible - been on the list for such a long time but just cant seem to find the right one!

fearfactoryüberalles":8dc5rwnf said:
'91 KHS Montana TEAM in 19", said to be a P-23 in disguise but if the rumors are unfounded, even the scandalous paintjob would make it kind of attractive enough for me...

And a 1992 19" Schwinn/Paramount PDG 90 with that lovely XC Pro stuff, I have a 50, and they are very well thought-out bikes, especially for an early '90s MTB as this featured here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264819

I may can help you with this Schwinn/Paramount. I'll drop you a PM :)

Re:

Not a traditional flatbar mtb, but dreamy none the less.

1987 Cunningham.

Attachments

• 87Cunningham.jpg
    87Cunningham.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 597
Back