Weekend Faffing

Single Speed, we never had them in my day!

These are the old bike before I gave 'em a scrub down, afterwards there was just slightly less mud on them :LOL:
I think they need to be stripped down to clean.

Attachments

• 100_1422-small.jpg
    100_1422-small.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 697
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 696
Pickle":mwwhozxp said:
Who's been up to what this weekend?

Was in Mallorca with MrsNeilll :cool:
Now i'm back its time to get my head down and try and get some rides in before the Peaks meet....mega unfit at the moment :oops: :oops: :oops:

neilll":34xbbqr1 said:
Pickle":34xbbqr1 said:
Who's been up to what this weekend?

Was in Mallorca with MrsNeilll :cool:
Now i'm back its time to get my head down and try and get some rides in before the Peaks meet....mega unfit at the moment :oops: :oops: :oops:

Your always on bloody holiday! :LOL:

Dont worry about the Peaks mate, I'm so tired at the moment I think I'll struggle to get up the first hill! I've been burning my candle at both ends, trying to ride like I used to whilst on broken sleep :roll:

(((yawn)))

Night night all.......ZZzzz

Pickle":3rkccknj said:
Dont worry about the Peaks mate, I'm so tired at the moment I think I'll struggle to get up the first hill!

Yeah but I'm probably twice your age and twice your weight :oops: :LOL:

6 weeks with broken ribs and two holidays just as I was getting fitter/faster in June.....(honest Guv.....just ask Jango ;) ) and I've regressed badly :roll:

neilll":3feh4ptn said:
6 weeks with broken ribs and two holidays just as I was getting fitter/faster in June.....(honest Guv.....just ask Jango ;) ) and I've regressed badly :roll:

We'll get on alright together then; your broken and I've got no energy! :LOL:

Good, excuses sorted then ;)

Would that be a newish GT behind the RTS Pickle? :roll:

Agreed, your LTS looks really cool with those red wall tyres... nice collection :)

dirtjumper_dmr":28cqnfp1 said:
Would that be a newish GT behind the RTS Pickle? :roll:

Agreed, your LTS looks really cool with those red wall tyres... nice collection :)

Thanks! :cool:

Yep, thats my 2007 Avalanche Expert ;) It has a few retro bits on though, grey Flite, 98/99 LX chainset, 96 KORE stem and 96 GT straight bar and grips. Its a really nice ride TBH :oops:

Latest posts

Back