WARM UP TO THE BLACK FRIDAY SALES

pjlawrie

Retro Newbie
Morning,
Couple of bits remaining, open to offers to get them re-homed before Christmas

Just a couple of bits that need re-homing to either a retro DH project or a winter retro hack bike.

Original MRP World Cup 1 chain device, which is in amazing condition. no damage to backplate, chain guide or rollers. £35+postage SOLD

Middleburn RS7 square taper cranks, thread is damaged on the non drive side and there are some knicks to both cranks however they are still useable and ready to give a retro hack bike a bit of English bling. £40+postage SOLD

Shimano RD-M950 rear mech, its a bit scratched up but still straight and in full working order. £15+postage

Middleburn 38T DH chiain ring - Straight and only with light wear to the teeth - £5+postage SOLD

Shimano SH-M760 9 speed cassette - very light wear £15+postage

Any questions about the bits please just msg me.

Thanks
Pete

Re:

(Possible daft question warning) Could the RS7 crank be run with a single ring? I have a feeling the answer is yes and that the Middleburn 39t downhill ring you're also selling may fit....

Re: Re:

Mymumsaysimcool":ugfdc1nd said:
(Possible daft question warning) Could the RS7 crank be run with a single ring? I have a feeling the answer is yes and that the Middleburn 39t downhill ring you're also selling may fit....

yep the Cranks, ring and device all fit together perfectly. Can put them all together for you and sell the package for £75 + postage

Cheers
Pete

Thanks Pete, solid info. I'll take the cranks and the matching chainring, but don't require the chain device; cranks will end up on a Surly Ogre running an Alfine hub. I'll PM you now for payment. Sorry Kermit!

Mymumsaysimcool":1csn03wo said:
Thanks Pete, solid info. I'll take the cranks and the matching chainring, but don't require the chain device; cranks will end up on a Surly Ogre running an Alfine hub. I'll PM you now for payment. Sorry Kermit!

cool, I shall now bat away any other prospective buyers for the cranks and ring. Sold subject to payment for £45+postage to the man with the cool mum.

Back