WANTED! Vintage bike, 20in frame

ArabStrap1

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a complete retro road bike, '70 or '80, 20' in frame, possible in London. I want to start a project for my girlfriend so prepared to put some work on it. Budget between £30 and £120-£130 depending on the conditions. Italians (colnago, bianchie, pinarello) preferred.

Help guys! I had found a beautiful bianchi on gumtree but soemone has been quicker than me :evil:

I have a 52cm PDM Concorde which is halfway through its restoration and looking absolutely fab but it is over twice your budget at £325.

Thanks, I know you all are retro-bike lovers and tend to have beautiful/rare models - I don't need that! An old Raleigh/Dawes would do however if I can get something better (as I said, I had found a beautiful Bianchi for £120.00...), I'm happier...

Thanks Tel but I can't stretch my budget that much...and I don't really need a bike THAT good ;)

I've got a mid 70's 20.5" Bob Jackson frame in Special Columbus steel for sale. It is very very light indeed. I bought it from Old Ned on here but it's going to be too small for me unfortunately. Looking for the £85 it owes me and you're welcome to pick it up from SE London. Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some fresh pics. Note - it is just the frame.

Djr - nice one! But i think the frame is slightly big for someone 5ft 5in

Johnny - thank you but I'm looking for a complete or almost complete bike.

;)

You were saying the frame would be too big for your gf at 5' 5". My wife is 5' 5' and happily rides a 22"! I'm 2" taller than her and need a 21". All depends on how long her legs are.......

Back